- New York, New York. Turkish nightclub on Allen Street
- Joe Levy, Jewish-Turkish-American owner of a nightclub on Allen Street
- Turkish-American and his wife who own a nightclub on Allen Street. Their son is in the United States Army
- Orchestra at a Turkish nightclub on Allen Street
- The girl plays a tambourine between dances.
- Guests get up and dance to the Oriental music whenever they please
- Habitues of a Turkish nightclub on Allen Street drinking beer and eating hors d'oeuvres. Apparently women are left at home
CREATED/PUBLISHED: 1942 Dec.Posted by Knickerbocker Village
CREATOR: Collins, Marjory, 1912-1985, photographer.
PART OF: Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
REPOSITORY: Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division Washington, D.C. 20540 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.print
DIGITAL ID: (digital file from intermediary roll film) fsa 8d24224 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/fsa.8d24224